Re: [Ekiga-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

Le dimanche 18 f�ier 2007 �9:39 -0800, JCA a �it :
>    Before thinking of spreading Ekiga, might it not be better first to
> a) make it totally independent of Gnome, and b) get it to work at
> least as solidly as its competitors? Quite simply, these two are the
> only reasons why I can't get my organization to move to Ekiga, instead
> of the current Skype/Gizmo/Wengo mixture that we do.

a) you can compile it with --disable-gnome
b) you should report all problems you encounter, Ekiga 2.0.x is quite
stable for most users...
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/