[Ekiga-list] PVideoDevice required by Ekiga

Hi

I am trying to compile Ekiga on OpenBSD and I already cleared a lot of obstacles,
but one of the last is that Ekiga requires PVideoDevice. Looks like it is
in pwlib (libpt-*.so) if video capture is enabled, but this requires
Linux.

Is there a way how to tell Ekiga to disable the PVideoDevice requirement?
I don't mind if the video gets completely disabled.

Alternatively, is it possible to tell pwlib during compilation to provide
at least some reduced functionality or dummy PVideoDevice so that Ekiga
finds it?

Thanks,

CL<