Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for stable OS releases

Le jeudi 08 f�ier 2007 �1:43 -0600, Alan Sill a �it :
> Hi,
> Yes, this is exactly the problem!  The snapshots do not have anything
> for the stable branch of the "Red Hat"-like distributions.  Fedora
> Core is based on the unstable branch and is also no longer
> supported.  CentOS and RHEL (as well as Scientific Linux, which is
> quite like CentOS and is provided by the large labs such as CERN and
> Fermilab) use the stable branch.  The FC4 variant does not install or
> play well on the stable-branch distributions.
> We could boil down this request to provide a CentOS 4 - compatible
> snapshot rpm package.  That would be very helpful.

If someone builds packages, I'm happy to mirror them.

 _      Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_  NOVACOM                 :
          FOSDEM                   :
          SIP Phone             : sip:dsandras ekiga net