Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga not working under NAT and using STUN

Andrés Gómez García wrote:
Hi!

I suppose this question has been made several times but I've read
everything about this issue (FAQ and mailing lists) and, even knowing it
should work with my configuration, I'm not being successful on this.

I will explain the situation.

- I've two computers in my home lan network. IP's 192.168.1.101 and
192.168.1.102.
- These computers are connected through a Linksys WiFi router among them
and to the Internet.

Have you a suitable "application rule" set up in the router :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Dynamic_navigation_of_NAT_routers

It sounds as if you have a symmetric NAT by default (for which the STUN protocol is non deterministic).

ael