[Ekiga-list] Ekiga not working under NAT and using STUN

Hi!

I suppose this question has been made several times but I've read
everything about this issue (FAQ and mailing lists) and, even knowing it
should work with my configuration, I'm not being successful on this.

I will explain the situation.

- I've two computers in my home lan network. IP's 192.168.1.101 and
192.168.1.102.
- These computers are connected through a Linksys WiFi router among them
and to the Internet.
- The linksys router is connected to the Internet with a public dynamic
IP.
- One of my computers runs Ubuntu Edgy with Ekiga 2.0.3 and
Ekiga-snapshot (2.1.0)
- The other computer runs Debian SID with Ekiga 2.0.3 and Windows with
Ekiga (2.1.0) and XTen Lite 3.0
- When running the NAT test with Ekiga (Ubuntu, Debian and Windows) it
says I've "Port Restricted NAT". With XTen it says "Cone NAT". Every of
them are configured to use STUN: stun.ekiga.net.
- I'm successfull calling from every computer to 500 ekiga net
- I'm not able to call to another ekiga.net user who is outside my
network nor another ekiga.net user outside my network is able to call
me. It rings for a while but the call signal doesn't reach the other
end.
- I'm able to register two ekiga.net users in my two computers at the
same time with Ekiga (Linux, Win32) and XTen but I'm not able to
stablish a call between my two computers through the ekiga users. The
only way it works is calling from Ekiga to XTen. It doesn't work calling
Ekiga to Ekiga (nor Linux, neither Windows) nor XTen to Ekiga.
- I'm able to call Ekiga to Ekiga or Ekiga/XTen to XTen/Ekiga through my
private IP adressess; sip:192.168.1.101 to sip:192.168.1.102

I need some tip/help. Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.
--

Ciao.

=========================
Andrés Gómez García
tanty en confluencia punto net
Usuario Linux: 276916
Estación Linux: 159599
JabberID: tanty charente de

Puedes encontrar mi clave pública en la siguiente dirección:
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x3FEA1034&op=index
Mi correo va firmado digitalmente con GnuPG. Puedes encontrar
información al respecto en:
http://www.gnupg.org