[Ekiga-list] Alsa-Bluetooth-Ekiga Howto?

George Boyd geboyd53 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 21:22:13 UTC 2007

I set up the BT address in /etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf as you suggested.
Unfortunately, I'm getting the same errors:

[root at george ~]# hciconfig hci0 voice 0x0060
[root at george ~]# btsco 00:16:8F:17:A6:94 &
[1] 11859
[root at george ~]# Error: Failed to connect to SDP server: Function not
implemented
Assuming channel 2

Can't connect RFCOMM channel: Operation now in progress

Thanks for your help, I would really like to get this working. As a side
note, even with the errors, "Headset" is still showing up as an audio
device, but it doesn't work. I've attached my hcid.conf and the
rfcomm.comf files.

George