[Ekiga-list] Alsa-Bluetooth-Ekiga Howto?

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Sun Feb 11 20:46:01 UTC 2007

As for me, I have a bit different settings:

>	auth enable;
>	encrypt enable;
>	#
>	security auto;

<cut>

>rfcomm0 {
>	# Automatically bind the device at startup
>	bind yes;

I have had to go thru pairing process. And after, when switching on the
HS, i might notice in syslog, that it initiates communication with PC.
What is strange, that's message saying about channel 2, and you
configured all for channel 1. Can you issue hctool cc to heasdet? (and
what happens then).
If problem persists, prepare to look at soft versions: bt-sco, kernel,
etc. We will compare (i had some trouble with latest bluez and had to
return to earlier version). At the moment I don't have my headset
anymore, but i may try to experiment on my Nokia cellphone.

W.P.