Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga - SIP client with particular SIP providers - T-Online Germany

Le mercredi 26 décembre 2007 à 20:08 +0100, Shawn Adams a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> Merry Christmas,  thanks for the response.
>
> I solved the issue - it's the stun.t-online.de, If I remove the STUN
> server, it basically works.
>
> Although I've seen a crash just after completing a call to a
> non-existent telephone number. Appears reproduceable. I'm sure it's
> already in the list.

That crash is a bug, most probably.
We will release Ekiga 3.00 in one or two months, so it is perhaps worth
waiting or switching to SVN Trunk.

However, I have never heard of such a crash which would be a bug in
Ekiga (Ekiga 2.0.11 should be very stable).
--
 _     Damien Sandras