Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga - SIP client with particular SIP providers - T-Online Germany

Damien,

Merry Christmas,  thanks for the response.

I solved the issue - it's the stun.t-online.de, If I remove the STUN
server, it basically works.

Although I've seen a crash just after completing a call to a
non-existent telephone number. Appears reproduceable. I'm sure it's
already in the list.

Otherwise, appears ekiga does work with t-Online.

Best regards,