[Ekiga-list] Ekiga stable: Can't register in Vbuzzer any more; Twinkle works fine

Ari El ari.reads at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:21:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

   I think the vbuzzer folks recently upgraded their proxy. Since then, I
can't get ekiga to register. Twinkle and  Xlite still work fine.

   I traced a registration attempt; for some reason ekiga is not answering
the password challenge.

   I opened a test account (is free) to save you the trouble, in case you
want to replicate the problem:

   Proxy / registrar: vbuzzer.com:80
   username: test1ekiga
   password: 12345

   It would be great to get ekiga working again with them.

Thanks!