[Ekiga-list] I am trying to change the device but I am not succeed.

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira nogueira at emc.ufsc.br
Thu Dec 6 15:41:12 UTC 2007

Ok, you are correct Damien. But just in order I understand and learn a
bit more: why not
gconftool-2 --set --type=string /ekiga/devices/video/input_device
"Generic Vimicro 303b"
instead of
gconftool-2 --set --type=string /apps/ekiga/devices/video/input_device
"Generic Vimicro 303b"

Thanks a lot for your help.
Antonio Carlos