[Ekiga-list] Ekiga in Windows XP - Can't start

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Mon Aug 27 17:55:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

Le lundi 27 août 2007 à 18:30 +0100, Michael Stockenhuber a écrit :
> Hi,
> Sorry, I did not realize you wanted the gdb output as well....
>

> When i run gdb, I get the following:
>
> Starting program: C:\msys\1.0\home\Michael\Ekiga/ekiga.exe
> Error: dll starting at 0x71ea1000 not found.
>

> Program exited with code 031777777777.
> (gdb) thread apply all bt
>

> There is no output from the last command???
>
> Ekiga does the same as before, does not react to anything and I have to
> use task manager to stop.
>
> Thank you for all the help

Without a correct backtrace, it is impossible to determine what happens.

However, I have no idea how to help you getting a real backtrace,
unfortunately.

If you have some programming experience, perhaps you can add debug
statements in the DirectShow code.

Is that something possible for you ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras