[Ekiga-list] Ekiga in Windows XP - Can't start

Michael Stockenhuber mcs1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 27 17:30:03 UTC 2007

Hi,
Sorry, I did not realize you wanted the gdb output as well....

When i run gdb, I get the following:

Starting program: C:\msys\1.0\home\Michael\Ekiga/ekiga.exe
Error: dll starting at 0x71ea1000 not found.

Program exited with code 031777777777.
(gdb) thread apply all bt

There is no output from the last command???

Ekiga does the same as before, does not react to anything and I have to
use task manager to stop.

Thank you for all the help

Cheers

Michael