[Ekiga-list] R: Ekiga in Windows XP - Can't start

VincenzoDiGiacomo mincenzo at tiscalinet.it
Mon Aug 27 17:59:58 UTC 2007

Tank you , Yannick &  Damien Sandras
Very much.

But your hint does not solve the problem
(I had not previous (developpement) versions of Ekiga, and I cannot find any
"ekiga.conf" in my computer).

Instead, would you pay attention if it is relevant that my Operating System
(Windows XP) runs on disk partition different from C: ??

Tanks, again -
Vici (Vincenzo Digiacomo)