Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound problems

Now that I understand that I'm supposed to be using my microphone the
arecord |aplay works fine, my voice is very clear.

I have been playing with the jitter buffer settings whilst on a
sip:500 ekiga net call. Setting it to 50 seems to give the worst
results. Setting it to about 500 is clearer but I still think people
would have trouble understanding me talk. Increasing it beyond this had
no further effect.

I don't have a camera so I have disabled video. This has had no effect.

My ALSA Driver version is 1.0.9rc2
My Distribution is Fedora Core 4
My Sound card Intel 8280 ICH4

Any more ideas about what I could try?