Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound problems

Thanks for your reply,
In answer to your questions
1) The value of jitter during a call is 56.
2) The command did not seem to work, it seemed to get stuck half way
through execution. I got messages about playing and recording little
endians and then nothing. I killed it after nothing happened for about 5
minutes. This seems to have led to more problems as now I can't run the
configuration druid or make a call without Ekiga crashing.
3) I don't know as I haven't been able to make any more calls.

Can you tell me how to reverse what I have done with this arecord
command?