Re: [Ekiga-list] Does Ekiga/linux work with Wengophone/WinXP, both audio and vide

ja hoor gewoon net meeting en ekiga gaat oke of msn en amsn en dan skype aan doen
netmeeting zit al in xp moe tje verborgen bestanden tonen aanzeten
My sister runs WinXP, I'll tell her to install Wengophone (X-lite could
also work, but it has some bugs).
I run linux and Ekiga 2.0.3.
I hope connection between Ekiga and Wengophone will work
(Wengophone only works with their sip account, so in Ekiga I'll have to
setup an Wengo account).
And I hope audio and video will be decent.

Does anybody else has experience with video-conferencing between linux
and WinXP?

vatbier