Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem running eìkiga with tiscali voip router

2006/9/7, mtla inwind it <mtla inwind it>:
Perhaps this is becoming off-topic for Ekiga list.  Please email
me on private should you have other problems (Italian is OK).

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Alessio Dessi wrote:

> 2006/9/7, mtla inwind it <mtla inwind it>:
> >
> > On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Alessio Dessi wrote:
> >
> > Messagenet uses SIP on 5061.  Otherwise, use a provider
> > that offers a different protocol: IAX comes to mind, H323
> > is unlikely.
>
> Is there any free SIP service running on other ports?

Look for Free Number from Messagenet.  They use SIP, port 5061.

   http://www.messagenet.it/voip/free/
   http://www.messagenet.it/voip/sw/

that's looks interesting too

> Otherwise you can set a forward from your old number (@Tiscali
> > now) to a new VoIP (e.g., from Skypho) and let everybody know
> > you changed the number.
>
> How can i setup such forward to my new number?
>
> For what i know tiscali do not have this possibility

It used to be (with other nice things) on:

   http://selfcare.tiscali.it/

Now it appears to be down, temporary I hope.  Try contacting
their technical support, ask them how to set a forward.
The one I set on my line is still active.

ok I will try also these solution

Thanks
Best Regards

Alessio