[Ekiga-list] ALSA vs OSS (sound problems)

Hi,

I have configured two computers to use OSS (only to install
libpt-plugins-oss, configure Ekiga and nothing more). Now it works
_fine_. I think that not perfect, but enough to work (finally!)

At afternoon, I did it but video was crashing. I don't know why, but now
OSS rocks :-) (or rocks enough!).

In one computer I think that I have had other problem: there is local
echo. I think that is mixer topic, I have to fix it. If somebody knows
anybody, tell to me please :-)

Anyway, I wonder why Twinkle is working fine using Alsa! I think that it
has better quality than OSS...

If I can help in any way, tell me. If you think that I should report/ask
to some ALSA list, tell me too (but Twinkle manages it in some different
way).

thank you very much!

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona