[Ekiga-list] Any known problems with Suse Firewall?

Hello,

i allready tried so much things, but Ekiga dont works stable on my Suse
Linux with Sipgate. This means Sometimes my telefone partner hears me
silent, sometimes correct, sometimes in packages and so on. In windows
with x-lite there were never such problems.
I allready tested often the tip from damien to call the test call of ekiga
voip. This works everytime. So it must have something to do with Sipgate.
But because of the reason, that it always works in windows it cant be
Sipgate alone.
Could it be, that my Firewall makes problems? I think of this because i
have an other strange bevahiour: After Ekiga is started for lets say 10
minutes i cann call others, but other come into my mailbox. If i start
ekiga new it works again for 10 minutes.
Could this all have something todo with my suse firewall?

Thanks
Stolzi