Re: [Ekiga-list] Fedora Core Builds

George wrote:
Hi,
Who is bulding the Fedora Core builds for Ekiga. I notice that the 2.03 updates still say unavailable. Although I'm not the best at such things, if you ned help, I would be glad to help.

It is me I have moved so I had to move the machine where I build them, it is at the moment disconnected from the net.

I am thinking of starting the builds again, I have the idea to use xen for that.

if you are intressted then I have an build script that builds the rpms you could take that and start building the packages if you want to as well. I can help out with that if you are intressted.

cheers Johnny

George