Re: [Ekiga-list] need linux webcam driver

You might try your luck with the spca5xx (older kernels) or gspca (newer
kernels) from mxhaard.free.fr because gspca I've found to be quite stable.

I must admit that I never got my new Logitech QuickCam Express to work with
ANY of the drivers that are available and went back to the shop to change it
for a Philips SPC200N.

That web site I mentioned has a hardware compatibility list although not all
devices in there work very well (like the QC Express).

Good luck!

--
M.J.L. van der Kleij
Senior Unix/Linux Consultant