Re: [Ekiga-list] Best webcam to use for ekiga video conferencing ...

On 10/6/06, chandrashekar mogilicherla <chandu nitw gmail com> wrote:

Iam new to ekiga, i would like to use it for video conferencing .
Iam thinking of using a webcam for it.Surfing thru net , i found  following webcams having "open source linux device drivers"
          logitech-quickcam pro4000

I'm using one logitech quickcam pro 4000 and works very very well ...

          Philips PC Digital Video Camera USB Super VGA 30 Fps 640X480 (PCVC680K )
          Canyon CN-WCAM23
          Philips PCA646BC webcam
Can  anybody suggest me a good webcam which can be run on open source linux driver

Thanking you in advance,
Chandrashekar