Re: [Ekiga-list] Receiving SIP RTP before media description [was ekiga answers with delay ...?]

Hi Craig

On 26/11/06, Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com> wrote:
Can someone provide me with a trace log of a call that has the "three
second delay"? I'm thinking that perhaps the remote end is sending a 183
with media session information, but for some reason OPAL is not
processing the media until the 200 OK is received.

Here is a ethereal trace of a call from my Ekiga to my Asterisk. It
has the 3 second delay in it. There are a few 'noice' frames in the
trace but I hope you can use it anyway.

Best regards,

Bent