Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.3. calls for version 1.10.1 of libpt_linux_x86_r

Le jeudi 16 novembre 2006 à 22:24 +0100, Bent Bagger a écrit :
> > It isn't ekiga which says so, it's the linker. If the linker thinks so,
> > it's probably because you *do* have an old libpt*so file somewhere around.
> >
> > Look for that file, I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere.
> >
> I have serached the whole machine, both with 'locate' and 'find'. No
> trace of libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.10.1. :-(
>
> I redid the build once more  after having rerun 'ldconfig' - Same sad
> result.. The ./configure call ends with these lines:
> ================ Final configuration ===================
>           Installing into prefix  :  /usr
>
>                  OPAL Version is  :  2.2.3
>                OPAL Directory is  :  /usr
>                 PWLIB Version is  :  1.10.2
>               PWLIB Directory is  :  /usr
>                  ptlib-config is  :  /usr/bin/ptlib-config
>
>           SDL Fullscreen support  :  enabled
>                     DBUS support  :  disabled
>              mDNS/DNS-SD support  :  disabled
>
>                          OS Type  :  linux-gnu
>                     Machine Type  :  i686
>
>  If all settings are OK, type make and make install
>
> Is this turning into a mystery?

Unfortunately yes and I'm also 100% sure that if Ekiga requests
libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.10.1, it is because the instance you are
trying to run was linked against it.

Try ldd src/ekiga and ldd /usr/bin/ekiga and ldd /usr/local/bin/ekiga

Damien