Re: [Ekiga-list] Peering with SIPBroker enabled

Hi Damien

Once again, you were right on!

2006/12/29, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

Does it work with Ekiga?

If it works with Ekiga, then it is an Asterisk setup issue...

It was an Asterisk issue. I had not restarted it, so it was still
registered with the old address ( Now it is
registered with the new one ( and everything is OK.

BTW It was the trace which Ekiga makes with the '-d 4' option that
gave me the hint. It is a formidable tool.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,