Re: [Ekiga-list] Peering with SIPBroker enabled

Hi Damien

2006/12/24, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

While migrating to the new server, I enabled peering with

What is the prefix to get from to SIPBroker?

You see that the prefix for is *393, and you can simply
dial :
- sip:*393613 ekiga net to be connected to sip:613 fwd pulver com

I have tried this (through my Asterisk) and I get a busy signal back
from '*' apparently isn't enough of a prefix for

Merry Chrisymas to all.