Re: [Ekiga-list] Peering with SIPBroker enabled
- From: "Bent Bagger" <bbagger gmail com>
- To: "Ekiga mailing list" <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Peering with SIPBroker enabled
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:22:27 +0100
2006/12/24, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:
While migrating Ekiga.net to the new server, I enabled peering with
What is the prefix to get from ekiga.net to SIPBroker?
You see that the prefix for pulver.com is *393, and you can simply
- sip:*393613 ekiga net to be connected to sip:613 fwd pulver com
I have tried this (through my Asterisk) and I get a busy signal back
from ekiga.net. '*' apparently isn't enough of a prefix for ekiga.net
Merry Chrisymas to all.
] [Thread Prev