Re: [Ekiga-list] Sipcall and Ekiga

Damien Sandras schrieb:
Le samedi 23 décembre 2006 à 17:48 +0100, Gregor Horvath a écrit :

Thank's. I have tried and there is some progress. Now the called mobile phone rings one time but then the connection is closed and ekiga says connection was terminated because of an error.
Here's the log:

http://gregor-horvath.com/output2.txt

 Can you try without video?

yes now It seems to work, altough I still have some sound issues on my laptop, but these seems to be unrelated to this problem.

Is Sipcall doing something wrong by advertising the wrong name/ip address or is it a problem with ekiga?

Many thank's for your help.

--
Gregor