Re: [Ekiga-list] How can I record an Ekiga conversation ?

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 02:31, Kurt Kraut wrote:
rd disk shouldn't record ?

> I will try each way of recording later but considering the
> complexity of the proceedings, I'm not expecting any kind of
> success :(

simple method ive been using for some time now. Add an el cheapo sound
card and make neccessary connections. Very simple and flexible. afair
a minor change was made to gnomemeeting to start recording on
connect.

--
Rgds
JTD