Re: [Ekiga-list] How can I record an Ekiga conversation ?

Just to add more applications to the list, which are a little easy than ethereal/wireshark
	Vomit
	Voipong

I've seen a system which is aimed more a call centre operation, but I can't find the link... :-(

There's also a script here for recording skype which may be able to be
adjusted, which uses some Alsa magic - warning that it automatically overwrites previous recordings.

http://blog.andrlik.org/2006/02/17/howto-record-skype-conversations-in-linux/

Of course if 'Santa' can bring us one button recording that would be great :-)
Simon