[Ekiga-list] voip + adsl contract

hi everybody,

i can neither make nor receive phone calls with my ekiga sip account.

i'm afraid this is due to tiscali, which provides me both with internet and
telephone (voip) connection.

i have been told by tiscali's guys that, due to their voip service, the
following ports are unavailable to me:

1717, 1720, 10000-12000

and that i can't use any sip-based voip software.

i'm wondering if there is some tricky way in order to let me use ekiga with
my sip account, maybe with some ssh-tunneling or some kind of proxy.

best regards,
fabio.