Re: [Ekiga-list] Switch from FC5 to FC6 and my ekiga doesn't work anymore

I don't know what web cam your running, but if you use PWC for your
driver, don't rely on the PWC that comes with Core 6. Download the
latest one and compile it for your kernel. If you install a new kernel,
you will have to recompile it again.