[Ekiga-list] Switch from FC5 to FC6 and my ekiga doesn't work anymore

Hi,

I've just switched from Fedora Core 5 to FC6, and now ekiga doesn't work
anylonger.
I've tried to find a version 2.03 for FC6 but I've not been successfull.
Now when someone calls me, it rings, but after two or three rings, it hangs
up as busy, and when I try to do the same, calling 500 ekiga net, it rings
two or 3 times again, and it ends up as busy.
I'm behind a router, but before FC6 it worked, and I didn't change anything
in the router settings.
Does someone have an idea ? Thank you in advance. Francois