Re: [Ekiga-list] calling phone with Ekiga using Voipbuster

Just do the setup instructions that is on the Viopbusdter setup
information. It you set voipbuster as your default account, then anytime
you put in a telephone number in ekiga, it will default to using
VoipBuster. If you use the voipbuster program for windoze the format is
0+country code+area code +number In the Us that would  001 for the
country code. I discovered that if you use ekiga, you don't have to do
all that, just put in the country code+area code +number. In my case it
would just be 13606660349 with out the leading zeros. Ekiga somehow
works it that way. And of course what ever other accounts you may have
installed, you have to give it the full path, Ie: if you also have
Diamong card or any other service accounts installed and VoipBuster is
your default account, then you will have to give the full URl when you
setup your phone book or enter it directly such as in my case with
diamond card I can't just put the telephone number in because it would
default to VoipBuster, so in that case I would have to enter
+13606660349 eugw ast diamondcard us because it's not the default. The
same principle applies to all of your accounts and if you are going to
use sip, you would have to add "person"@ekiga .net. When you set an
account as default, It's the same procedure whether it is Voipbuster or
some thing else.

 It is very late here as I'm writing this, I hope I'm making enough
sense that you will understand it. I'll be glad to help more if I can.
Ekiga is the only program I have found that lets you cross over to so
many different accounts.

I f I'm not making any sense, please let me know and I'll try to explain
it earlier in the day when my mind clearer and not so sleepy :)