[Ekiga-devel-list] Looking for an application

 I have a business opportunity of creating or finding a video conferencing software that will record a
scheduled meeting between 5 students. The recording needs to be emailed as a MP4 or .Mov The idea is that it
is a simple recording of a thirty minute conversation between 5 students who would be getting an email ahead
of time with a link that would bring them to the video conferencing meeting 15 minutes before it started
recording and then end 30 minutes later.
If you can do this I'd like to know the cost per meeting or per month or just to do it? Right now I have 15
schools that would have 10 to 50 groups of 5 students, 3 times per year. The growth potential is over 2000
schools if this works right.
Just to be clear there's no teacher in the meeting and no moderator. It needs to record 5 students at a
specific place, date and time and that raw recording is really what I'm after. This recording will be
evaluated at a later date and so it has to be scheduled and recorded at a predetermined time.
Best Regards,
Bill Henshaw

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone