[Ekiga-devel-list] About Ekiga.net

Hi everyone,

Ekiga.net has been running since 2006 when there were no free SIP providers. Maintaining the platform is much work for our small team. Some features have been missing for years without anyone having the time to implement them.

Should we keep the platform or try to find a partnership with someone to move it to another platform?

Who is using Ekiga.net?

Through the years there have been nearly 1 million subscribers.

Ah well, if each of them had donated 1 € ;)
--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org