[Ekiga-devel-list] building latest ekiga master

Hi All,

I thought I'd try to build the latest ekiga dev on Fedora 22 to see
how it looks (and add a copr build [1] for other interested people)
but I was stumped at the first hurdle.

It seems between ptlib 2.10.x and 2.14.x the build system was changed
around quite a lot and has issues on regular distro style packaging
where things like install directory are specified and don't work any
more. They also use things like old config.guess/config.sub dating
back to 2003 so most new architectures are missing too. I didn't have
much time to spend but overall it seems like some regressions in the
newer ptlib/opal side of things so I thought I'd just give people a
heads up.

Peter

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/