Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] About dialog aesthetics

Le 24/01/14 11:37, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
I think the ekiga icon in the dialog is too big, since it takes more than half of the dialog height ("c'est moche").  Also, licence text and credits text have a small font size, a bit difficult to read on my monitor.  Credits text is a vertical long list, whereas the dialog has a big width because of the logo image.

I have reduced the picture size.

I do not control the font size myself. It is automatically handled by GTK+. Perhaps your default setup is not good?

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org