Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Enable PIP is shown twice

Le 23/01/14 14:02, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

"Enable PIP mode" preference is found both in Preferences and in Video menu of the call window.  I think it is an error to present the same configuration option in two different places, better show it only in Video menu of the call window.
I think it does not harm to have it twice.
If I remove the setting, it will appear only in the View menu. Do you think it would be enough ? Will people find it ?

If you think so, I can also remove the "Stay on top" setting from the preferences window.

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org