[Ekiga-devel-list] Full screen not working in awesome

I open the call window and press F11. The video takes the whole place of the window, but the window does not change its size.

There are two errors here:
1. The ratio of the video is changed, the height is greater than the width (proportionally)
2. The full screen is not full screen, but full window

Note that I use awesome as window (desktop) manager. However, vlc and firefox for example go well in fullscreen. On the other hand, cheese goes in fullwindow mode the first time I press F11, subsequent F11 presses makes it enter fullscreen mode.