Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Encryption on Ekiga

On 09/12/14 21:50, Fountain Head wrote:
What's the entry point where I can encrypt and decrypt video/audio?

Would it be in the Ekiga source code or Opal?

Encryption is done in opal. Ekiga stable code (v 4.0) works with an old opal code, which does not have encryption. Ekiga development (master) uses a new opal code (v14) which provides encryption; however, ekiga does not uses it currently. We are working to make the development code stable.

I think the only thing to do is that ekiga uses sips: instead of sip: in order to instruct opal to use encryption.