Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Static source code analysis of ekiga

Le 14/04/2014 21:06, John Smith a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

I pushed a commit to fix those in ekiga... I'm actually quite surprised
there was so little to complain about!

Cool. 'cppcheck' hasnt got much more to complain about either:
http://lbalbalba.url.ph/cppcheck/ekiga/

I fixed them too, but I'm quite unhappy: the default C++ constructors were adequately taking care of things, so those weren't worth it. In fact, to get more correct core, one should probably *remove* the lines I added, and then some more for good measure...

It's disappointing that those tests found out so little to complain about... :-/