Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ptlib build failure

On 14/04/14 11:01, John Smith wrote:
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

If you used the line above (svn export...), then you have already the good
source code.  So the error is elsewhere, and I was wrong about it.

Don't you have the file ./src/ptlib/common/getdate.tab.c in ptlib directory?
What is the complete line:
#define SVN_REVISION ...
in revision.h?

I dont seem to have that file. revision.h states :
#define SVN_REVISION 30295

Ok, so you do not use the latest code from the branch, but the release, that is the reason of the error.

Remove your ptlib directory, and use:
svn export https://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opalvoip/ptlib/branches/v2_10 ptlib
to get it.  The compilation should work afterwards.