Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga SIP call with Cisco Jabber && no video

El día Friday, May 24, 2013 a las 09:23:29AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

Hello,

I'm running Ekiga out of git on FreeBSD and the cam of my laptop works
fine in the local view; but wenn I do a SIP call to a conference room in
my company which I have setup with a SIP call from my Windows Cisco Jabber
Video client (v4.4), I have no video in the call, audio is fine; I have
here:

http://www.unixarea.de/ekiga-d4.CiscoJabberVide0-v44

an output of -d 4 of such a session; is there anythig visible about the
reason? what I see there and makes me thinking that something is wrong,
is this line:

0:46.695         CallSetup:0x2f9e4600 SIP     No media formats of type video, not adding SDP

Any ideas? Thanks

If I look into Ekiga's preferences (or with gconf-editor) I have no codecs
for video; the list is empty; for audio the list is this:

PCMA*8000*1*H.323 SIP*1, PCMU*8000*1*H.323 SIP*1

is this a config issue? what should be there?

        matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru unixarea de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards