Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trouble with h323 contacts

Ah yes, I have it too.

Julien, I think this is for you :)  There are two problems:
1- when SIP accounts are registered, h323 contacts propose to use SIP registrar to call with 2- when SIP accounts are registered and a contact is sip:xyz, we need to make the difference between: a- xyz is an IP address => do not use any registrar, but call directly the IP address b- xyz is not an IP address => use the SIP registrars of the registered SIP accounts