Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trunk version and libav/opal

Le 13/03/2013 16:12, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 13/03/13 16:02, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Hello,

when using last version of libav, there is a trouble when compiling opal :
Codec_ID and CODEC_ID_<codec>  must be prefixed by a AV_.

I have not yet started to update to libav 0.9.x.  What libav version do you use?
last one (trunk). There are some trouble with codecs (H263, H264 with last version of libx264, and H263P). They compile but I have no display (linux and windows). I dindn't find why yet.

It is more and more difficult to keep a development tree up to date with the
last version of libraries.

Do you have patches for that?
I will post patches for opal 3.10-beta11 soon. Modification are the same for both  linux and windows environments. For H264 codec, I don't know if it is better to use gpl one or x264 one (see Makefile of H264 codec in opal tree).
I tried to use opal 3.12 and ptlib 2.12. Migration is quite easy . I reported to opal team a problem of link when using gcc-4.7.2, a problem of missing stdio.h, and a problem of cpp (PCOM_FAILED) when using mingw64. After some work around opal library compiles. The big trouble is API changes and I think that there will be a lot of modification to do inside ekiga tree.

--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE-Paris

Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire