Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] TODO list for short term

On 10/03/13 18:33, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 10/03/13 18:31, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 10/03/13 18:28, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 08/03/13 06:35, Eugen Dedu a écrit :

- D? gtk3

Ok, already on it.

- D make snapshots work again (Release file incorrectly generated)

I don't know how it is supposed to work :(

The problem is that Jan's script on ekiga.net does not take into
account amd64 files ?! I can take a look if you send it to me.

And are snapshots still generated ?
For which distributions ? Who builds them ?

I regularly build ekiga snapshots, for debian, amd64. I put them on http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/ekiga. Each night, a script on ekiga.net downloads them and generates Packages, Release and related files and put all of them available on ekiga.net, cf. http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Snapshots.

The problem is that Packages file generated for some reason contains only _all files, not _amd64 files. Moreover, if my files are more than one week ond, they are not generated anymore, which is bad.

I attach an old e-mail about this.

--- Begin Message ---
Jan Schampera wrote: