Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Code in lib/engine/components/opal/

Le 28/01/2013 10:24, Julien Puydt a écrit :
- Opal::Bank should become
Ekiga::PresentityDecorator+Ekiga::ContactDecorator, and when one of the
populate_menu methods gets called, loop on the account, and call their
own populate_menu methods, which will then call a method in the
endpoint, which will actually add actions (to each its own business!)

I had a look, but I don't quite get what Opal::Sip::EndPoint::menu_builder_add_actions does:

(1) I get the impression that if I give it an uri looking like "h323:foo" and I have an ekiga.net account enabled, it will turn it into a "sip:h323:foo ekiga net"...

(2) it also seems to do some voodoo to remove spaces and dashes (and does it in a loop even though it looks like it doesn't depend on the loop iterator)...

(3) the final loop on two lists looks strange... shouldn't it have been a std::list<std::pair<std::string, std::string>> instead of two different std::list<std::string> ?