Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] What's missing for 4.0.1

On 13/02/13 10:20, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 13/02/13 10:18, Peter Robinson wrote:
what are the showstoppers for 4.0.1 ?

ptlib/opal:
- double call in history
- options not sent anymore

ekiga:
- freeze on quit on windows

Not release bugs, but useful to have:
- problem with video camera non-ascii
- do not use user names in OPTIONS
- check e-mail resume audio (see mailing list)
- check e-mail peer removal issue (see mailing list)
- register correctly after suspend/resume

3 bugs have just been fixed, now the list is:

ekiga:
- freeze on quit on windows

Hasn't the freeze on Windows bug been around for ages? If so I think

Indeed, but we are very near to fix it. Moreover, it is the ONLY
crash/freeze we still are aware of, and I would like to make a release
with ZERO crashes/freezes.

I would say that we release tomorrow or after-tomorrow. I have a
workaround anyway.

In 3.2.7 the freeze was not there.