Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Uses of the sip endpoint in the opal account code

Le 08/02/13 16:13, Julien Puydt a ÃcritÂ:
Le 08/02/2013 16:11, Julien Puydt a Ãcrit :
Hi,

I have just hidden the H323 endpoint below the opal call manager,
meaning that now the account code asks the call manager to do the
presence subscribing/unsubscribing, and it's the call manager which does
the forwarding of the request to the right protocol endpoint.

I can't do the same with the SIP endpoint because of the following two
lines :
sip_endpoint->Unsubscribe (SIPSubscribe::MessageSummary, get_aor ());
sip_endpoint->Subscribe (SIPSubscribe::MessageSummary, 3600, get_aor ());

what does that MessageSummary mean?

Is that related to the "Message Waiting Information" feature?
Yes